Consumables and Expendables aggregator
AAR offers customizable consumable and expendable programs supporting the entire supply chain. We act as your single point of contact, replacing hundreds of suppliers. Our experienced team focuses on your KPIs for materials, warehouse operations, and quality control departments to deliver increased efficiency and performance at a lower total cost.
Support services for airline maintenance and operations centers
- Planning, procurement, and supply management
- Complete receiving and inspection process in customer ERP system prior to delivery
- EDI interface for transaction-level data exchange
- On-site program management support
- Significant reduction in customer-owned inventory
- Reduction in overhead associated with consumable and expendable management
- Process build-out and execution with continued program growth
- Our five-step material planning process includes: understanding demand drivers, building routine forecast, building non-routine forecast, integrating routine and non-routine forecasts for given site, and refining forecasts.
- Our sourcing process includes: profiling sourcing group, selecting sourcing strategy, generating supplier portfolio, negotiating and selecting suppliers, integrating suppliers, and benchmarking supply market. 98% 200+
- 98% average fill rate
- 200+ supplier resources
- 40,000+ C&E parts managed
Consumables and Expendables
1100 N. Wood Dale Rd.
Wood Dale, IL 60191 USA