2022 Captains of Industry
AAR was awarded the first Captains of Industry contract by the U.S Department of Defense’s DLA focused on distribution of sustainment services.
- ASTRO – Develop opportunities in support of FEDSIM via GSA ASTRO Contract – Aviation Pool
- CMMARs – Modification, maintenance, inspection, and repair of US Government and FMS aviation platforms or systems
- F-16 International Training – F-16 FMS partner maintenance training
- MASPO – Federal Acquisition Services for Services – Aircraft Pool
- WLSS-C – Worldwide Logistics Support and Contractor Logistics Services
AAR prime contractor
- Awarded the seven-year U.S. Navy (USN) P-8 depot maintenance IDIQ contract in 2018 and follow-on contract in 2021, securing all AEPD workload through 2025
- Awarded the five-year U.S. Navy (USN) Contractor Logistics Support contract in 2016 and won follow-on five-year contract in 2020
- Three-year procurement and reconfiguration effort for the United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- 10-year Worldwide Aviation Support (WASS) contract with the Department of State (DoS)
Integrated Solutions - Government
1100 N. Wood Dale Rd.
Wood Dale, IL 60191 USA
Toll free: +1-800-422-2213