Oklahoma Composite shop
- Hot bonds to flight controls using metal to metal carbon repairs Kevlar and glass repairs.
- Wet lay ups to all interior components e.g., overhead bins, lavs, side wall panels, and flight deck panels.
- Floor board repairs and replacement of floor board panels.
- Machine shop*
- Fabrication of cargo tracks for cabin and all pit tracks.
- Bushing fabrication from Alum Ni Brz, Aluminum, 15-5 and 17-4 stainless steels.
- Weld shop**
- Tig process for primary and secondary structure, for aluminums, titaniums, and stainless steels.
*Note: These processes and SRMs apply to B737s, MD-80s, and CRJ aircraft.
**Note: We have 7ea Heatcon A-150 computer hot bond machines and the experienced personel to travel to accomplish these task as well.