T-SCIF Solutions for Hardside Expandable Mobile Shelters
In partnership with InTech Defense and Intelligent Devices, AAR Mobility Systems is proud to provide SCIF technology for both Hardside Expandable Small and Large Air Mobile Shelters (HESAMS/HELAMS/LAMS). Our shelters now have the option to be equipped with RF and acoustic protection in the form of an exportable enclosure for use in high-threat environments. This combined solution provides our military forces a quickly implemented secure capable mobile command post that meets their secure communication requirements.
Shielded EMI Enclosure for Deployment (SEED)
The SEED Secure Environment was designed to be highly portable and satisfy requirements for a reliable RF isolation solution that is easy to pack and travel. Power, RF, and data signal filtering ensure technical safety of the working environment. The fixed-installation SpeechMasking unit provides necessary active voice protection, with a speech mask that can’t be filtered out, making AAR Mobilitys' expandable and non-expandable shelters STC-50 equivalent.
Fixed-installation SpeechMasking unit provides necessary active voice protection to make AR shelter STC-50 equivalent.
RF and acoustic protection for hardside shelters
Operational and performance capabilities
- Rapidly deployable, quickly meeting operational deployment timelines
- Meets MIL-STD 188-125
- RF Waveguide vent to intake and exhaust, air circulation, power and signal filtration, and lighting
Portability and straightforward setup make the sheilded enclosure system valuable for teams with time-sensitive mission requirements.
- HESAMS systems provides climate control to enclosures
- Integrated LED lighting system
- Filtered power and signal panel 4 RJ-45 Ethernet ports
- 4 fiber optic ports
- 10 A, auto select 120 or 220 VAC, per TSWA, optional up to 40A per TSWA
- Hardsided 3-in-1 expandable version of our 1-pallet-position Small Air Mobile Shelter (SAMS)
- Climate-controlled workspace for a variety of missions
- Wing-walls of closed container fold down to serve as floors in expanded mode
- Side “rooms” enclosed within durable aluminum skin, foam and beam walls and ceiling
- Two people can deploy in less than 15 minutes
- Can be transported on and off road via trailer and wheel set using commercial pickup trucks