ELAMS TOC - Expandable Light Air Mobile Shelter Tactical Operations Center
Our Customer Service Reps are available to help you find the product you need. Call 1-800-355-2015 now for assistance.
AAR's Expandable Light Air Mobile Shelter Tactical Operations Center (ELAMS TOC) is a mobile facility with the primary mission of providing effective and reliable space for the execution of battlefield command and control activities.
GSA, DLA, Direct
Exterior Stowed Dimensions
96”W X 178”L X 96.25” H
Exterior Deployed Dimensions
266”W X 178”L X 96.25” H
Interior Stowed Dimensions
92.6”W X 174”L X 87”H
Interior Deployed Dimensions
263”W X 174”L X 87”H
- 2-Way Forkliftable
- Transport by High Speed Mobility Wheel Set (not included)
- Removeable Detent Rails for Air Transport
- Rail Transport (Max 11,000 lbs.)
- Tie-Down Rings (installed in floor)
- 120-208VAC/3PH/60A/60Hz Power
- 60A Input Power Connector
- 50-ft. Shore Power Cable Mates w/Input (QTY 1)
- Ground Rod Kit (QTY 1)
- Air Lift Certified (MIL-STD-913) Max 15,000 lbs.
- Helo External Air Transport (MIL-STD-913/209) Certifiable Max 13,240
- Designed to function mounted on a vehicle or on the ground
- Fits on most military and commercial trucks as well as flatracks
- 2-Way Forkliftable using standard 10,000 lb.
forktruck with 72” tines
- Two Pallet Position when stowed
Below are additional features that this product includes.
- Comes with High Speed Mobility Wheel Set (including tie-down chains) that can be quickly attached using connector points on either end of the shelter (can be ordered without High Speed Mobility Wheel Set if you prefer)
- Includes Two-Tiered Table and Two Radio Racks
- Transportable: Sea Lift: on standard 20 or 40 Flatracks; Trailer or Truck Lift: military standard; Helo-Sling; or Aircraft, both fixed wing (two C-130
pallet positions) and external lift
- Equipped with two Environmental Control Units (ECU)- 300 lbs. each.; Cooling Capacity: 36K BTU/hr each; Heating Capacity: 18K BTU/hr each; Size: 46” X 26.5” X 19.75”; Refrigerant: R-134a
- Equipped with a dehumidification system to ensure all supplies/tools/test equipment, etc. are constantly maintained in the best possible condition for storage
- 120/208VAC, 3-PH-Y, 60A, 60Hz power distribution panel comes standard and provides power to the permanently mounted 110V electrical outlets
- Diesel powered 20kW Genset with 120/208VAC, 3-PH-Y, 60Hz power to provide auxiliary power supply
- Standard lighting package consists of permanently mounted and portable flourescent lights
- Special input panel provided for the attachment of communication cables to the ELAMS
- Briefing Room
- Command Post
The following are available options that will enhance this product. Contact us to see how these options can be integrated into this product.
- Additional Personnel Entry Flap on Canvas Side
- Decompression Door
- High Security CDX-09 Personnel Door Lock
- Medium Security Simplex Cypher Personnel Door Lock
- Electrical System
- Input Power
- 120/208 VAC, 3-PH, 60Hz, (standard)
- 120/240 VAC, 1-PH, 60 Hz
- 220/380 VAC, 3-PH, 50 Hz
- Input Current
- Power Output
- 120/208 VAC, 3-PH, 60 Hz, 60A
- 120 VAC/60 Hz Duplex
- Power Connectors/Plugs
- MIL-C-22992, “Class L”
- Industrial (Hubbell)
- Slave Cable (cable with plug & receptacle)
- 25 ft.
- 50 ft.
- 75 ft.
- 100 ft.
- Shore Power Cable (cable with receptable only)
- 25 ft.
- 50 ft.
- 75 ft.
- 100 ft.
- On-Board Poser Options
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS)
- Power Monitor
- Auto Transfer Switch Option
- Hard Mounted Fluorescent Lighting
- Hard Mounted LED Lighting
- Deployable Lights
- Blackout Lighting
- Emergency Backup Lighting (requires LED lighting)
- Environmental Control Unit (ECU)
- 24K Single Fixed or Slide In/Out; or Dual Fixed ECU
- 30K Single Fixed or Slide In/Out; or Dual Fixed ECU
- 36K Single Fixed or Slide In/Out; or Dual Fixed ECU
- 42K Single Fixed or Slide In/Out; or Dual Fixed ECU
- 20KW Diesel w/25Gal/Day Tank w/Auxiliary Fuel Quick Disconnects; 120/208V/3PH/60Hz/20KW; 1,460 lbs.
- 32KW Diesel w/Auxiliary Fuel Quick Disconnects; 120/208V/3PH/60Hz/32KW; 1,690 lbs.
- Skid-Mounted Generator
- High Speed Mobility Wheel Sets (HSMWS)
- HSMWS 12,000 lb. Capacity
- Heavy Duty HSMWS 14,500 lb. Capacity
- Optional “Run Flat” Tires
- Breather Valve
- Windows (customer specifiy location)
- Vestibule Connection Kit
- Equipment/Server Racks
- Communication Panels (dustomer to specify connectors)
- Safety Kit (axe, flashlight, first-aid kit, fire extinguisher)
- External Leveling Kit Storage Box
- Standard Leveling Kit
- Main Section (4 Each w/2,500 lb. Capacity)
- Expandable Section (4 Each 2/1,000 lb. Capacity)
- Heavy Duty Leveling Jacks (5,000 lb. Capacity)
- Qeam Mounts for Mast
The following is a list of how this product can be used
- Communications Functions
- Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4)
- C4, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Tactical Operations Center (TOC)
- Command Posts
This product is capable of being transported by the following means:
- Internal Aircraft Transport Certified
- External Helicopter Sling Certified
- Land Vehicle
- Cargo Ship
- Wheel Set