High Speed Mobility Wheel Set ISO Mobilizer
Our Customer Service Reps are available to help you find the product you need. Call 1-800-355-2015 now for assistance.
High Speed Mobility Wheel Set (HSMWS) ISO Mobilizer for 20' ISO Shelters
Weight in Pounds (lbs.)
- Gross Axle Weight Rating: 15,250 lbs.
- Maximum Speed 55 MPH on developed roads
- Ride Height 20" ground clearance at ride height
- Spring applied parking brakes that also activate with loss of system air (rear only)
- 24 VDC system with standard NATO connectors to operate lift system; On-board batteries and charger (110V or 230V); operates from on-board batteries, vehicle connection, or hand pump back-up
- Gross Vehicular Weight Rating: 30,000 lbs.
- Integral mobilizer/shelter leveling jacks built into mobilizer structure
- Rear flashing strobe lights (operated by on-board batteries)
- Hydraulic system for raising and lowering of shelter; Three-way power cord allows simultaneous lifting of each end during aircraft loading operations
- Safety Recommendation: Do not tow more weight than the weight of the vehicle
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 121
- 15” x 15” air-operated wedge service brakes on all four wheels (includes temporary use air tanks)
- Air-ride suspension with transverse stabilizer bars and levering valves on front and rear
The following are available options that will enhance this product. Contact us to see how these options can be integrated into this product.
- Swivel caster for dolly movement
- Anti-lock brakes
- Running lights - 24 VDC LED with turn/brake lights
- Interconnected cable for 24V lighting system and brake system hoses (front to rear)
- Chains for lifting ISO blocks from ground
- 10,000 lb. tie-down rings (not for helicopter sling)
- Load distributing pads for jacks
- Mud flaps
- Optional second dolly is recommended if frequent use on undeveloped surfaces is anticipated
- Necessary tools for connection to shelter
- Safety props for hydraulic system