Standard Automotive Tool Set (SATS)
Our Customer Service Reps are available to help you find the product you need. Call 1-800-355-2015 now for assistance.
SATS Shelter - Standard Automotive Tool Set in AAR Mobility Systems' Non-Expandable 20-Foot ISO Shelter - used to store and transport 6,000 pounds of hand tools and equipment for vehicle maintenance for the U.S. Army.
96”W X 240”L X 96”H
Maximum Gross Weight
Base Box Tare Weight (lbs)
- Non-Expandable 20' ISO Shelter
- On-Board Generator and ECU
- EMI/RFI Shielded
- Custom Storage Racks ready to accept tools and equipment
- Tested and proven at Aberdeen Proving Ground
- 6-High CSC-certification
- Unique features that permit rapid loading into a C-130 or larger transport aircraft without supplemental pallets or tie-downs
- U.S. and Foreign Patented Integrated Jacks
- Used to store and transport the U.S.
Army’s Standard Automotive Tool Set - 6,000 pounds of hand tools and equipment used for vehicle maintenance in motor pools around the world.
- Every tool has a specific, identifiable location and can be accessed within three minutes, and the entire shelter can be inventoried in less than two hours.
- The only fully loaded, fully integrated 20-Foot aluminum ISO shelter with onboard generator and environmental control unit that weighs under 15,000 lbs.