AAR Composites serves the aerospace industry with high value quality engineered composite solutions. Based in Clearwater Florida, with a second manufacturing facility in Sacramento, California that houses test labs, manufacturing space and engineering offices to bring any composite opportunity from concept to production. AAR Composites produces advanced structures using autoclave cure, oven cure, resin transfer molding (RTM), compression molding and vacuum assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM).
AAR also offers a full line of composite flat panel products and adhesives. Using two large multi-platen presses, we produce honeycomb core flat panels from a variety of substrates to support general aviation and commercial aerospace industries. AAR's panel pins, adhesives and edge fill products round out a full complement of flat panel capability.
From concept, through development, qualification, final design and manufacturing, AAR is a single-source solution for the composite manufacturing needs of the aerospace industry.
AAR maintains an AS9100 Revision C and NADCAP composite processing certifications. Our supplier/sub-contractors adheres to the Quality Clause Codes.
At AAR Composites, we offer:
- Best value composites supplier
- Lean & flexible operation leading to faster turn times
- Advanced composite solutions for reduced weight applications
- Corrosion resistant structures that extend service life
- A 25 year history serving major OEMs, military organizations, completion centers and major airlines
- Comprehensive support from a single source enabling our customers to consolidate their supplier base and concentrate on their core competencies