AAR Engineering Services provides a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to in-house engineering staff. We provide a full range of engineering services and technicians to help complete high-priority projects, supplement your current skill set, or meet aggressive deadlines, minimizing your need for additional headcount and reducing project backlog. We pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of the most-demanding customer with sophisticated engineering services that enhance fleet performance and satisfy all regulatory requirements.
With experienced designated engineering representatives (DERs) and designated airworthiness representatives (DARs) on staff, we can handle a full range of projects, from engineering new solutions to installing modifications to existing systems. In addition, we can help you attain all required authority approvals; assess which inspections and modifications are necessary and cost-effective; prepare and update customized maintenance programs; and handle the day-to-day tasks that drain your resources.
- Lower costs solutions help reduce overall maintenance expense and complete backlog projects without the need to add additional headcount.
- Expanded talent pool gives you access to a wide variety of disciplines and level of expertise level that you might not have in-house.
- We seamlessly supplement existing staff. Whether the work is performed at our facility or yours, we supply the critical mass and requisite skill to complete any project.
- AAR's engineering services are designed to reduce your operating costs while maintaining the highest levels of safety, service and quality.
- We work to specific customer needs and requirements, offering comprehensive, custom engineering design certification and installation kit management for aircraft structural modification, aircraft systems and avionics modifications and upgrades.