AAR repairs, overhauls and maintains rotable components for virtually every type of commercial transport and passenger aircraft in operation today. At our Amsterdam and New York repair centers we provide a wide range of component repair, overhaul and exchange as well as scrap replacement options designed to improve efficiency while reducing cost.
Our combined facilities occupy more than 176,000 square feet of operational space where our expert technicians test, repair, overhaul and perform scheduled maintenance checks on more than 22,000 high-value components, including avionics, instruments, pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics, fuel controls and electrical accessories. With more than 50 years of experience serving the aviation industry, AAR has built a loyal global customer base by providing high-quality performance, quick turn times, competitive pricing and exceptional customer service.
- We operate a modern, full-capability facility with more than 25 specialized test stands, using state-of-the-art computerized test equipment to provide complete diagnostic analysis of parts in-house.
- Our innovative technical solutions reduce our customers' component maintenance costs through our excellent OEM relationships and DER repair approvals.
- We offer a wide range of support packages such as flight hour agreements, rotable pooling, leasing and exchange consignments, as well as standard time and material repairs/overhauls.
- We are a recognized industry expert in the repair and overhaul of both rotating and static components. Our facilities are FAA and EASA approved and ISO 9001 registered. In addition, our Amsterdam and New York component repair facilities meet NATO AQAP-4 and -6 quality assurance standards.
- We are easy to do business with and our web-based program management system offers complete program visibility enabling our customers to check the status of their project at any time.