AAR provides major maintenance inspections, line maintenance, aircraft modifications and upgrades to the world's major regional and cargo airline fleets, and for the U.S military and government agencies. Our industry-leading capabilities include aircraft inspection and repair; major airframe modifications; avionic service and installations; structural repair; exterior and interior refurbishment; and complete engineering service and support.
AAR operates 1.3 million square feet of hangar space and our global team of more than 2,000 AMTs is ready to help you keep your fleet flying safely - and generating revenue. AAR currently operates four major maintenance facilities:
AAR Aircraft Services - Duluth
Our newest facility is located a the Duluth International Airport, AAR's 80,000 square-foot, full-service aircraft maintenance facility performs maintenance and modifications on regional and narrow body aircraft for commercial airlines.
AAR Aircraft Services - Hot Springs
AAR Aircraft Services - Hot Springs is ideally suited to serve the maintenance needs of the rapidly growing regional aircraft market and can handle as many as five 'nose-to-tail' maintenance lines.
AAR Aircraft Services - Indianapolis
Located at Indianapolis International Airport, our world-class facility comprises 10 bays specially designed to reduce maintenance cycle times and keep aircraft in service longer. Five of ten temperature-regulated hangar bays utilize innovative permanent dock structures that make aircraft maintenance more efficient, providing easy access to all parts of the aircraft and reducing aircraft turn times.
AAR Aircraft Services - Miami
Located at a modern 226,000 square foot hangar at Miami International Airport, AAR Aircraft Services - Miami specializes in maintenance checks, modifications/conversions, installations and paint services, with an emphasis on heavy 'C' and 'D' checks. Additional capabilities include passenger-to-freighter conversions, bridging checks, interior modifications, avionics upgrades, structural modifications, corrosion control programs, Airworthiness Directives & Service Bulletin compliance, damage repair and non-destructive testing.
AAR Aircraft Services - Oklahoma
Located at Will Rogers World Airport, our 300,000-square-foot, full-service facility features seven hangers supporting five "nose-to-tail" narrow-body aircraft maintenance lines that provide services for 727, 737, DC-9, MD-80/90 and regional aircraft. For three consecutive years, AAR's Oklahoma operation, among others at AAR, earned the FAA's highest award for aviation maintenance technician training, the FAA Diamond Award.
- Lower operating costs and shorter maintenance cycle times help keep aircraft in productive service longer.
- More on-wing performance increases your asset utilization and improves service availability and predictability.
- Streamlined operations allow you to more effectively manage resources, concentrating on top priorities and core competencies.
- Less uncertainty and a simplified supply chain by partnering with a leader — one that consistently and reliably delivers high quality service.
- Seamless integration with your current business systems as well as multi-vendor environments improves information flow, allowing you to better manage your overall cost and protect your asset.
- Confidence knowing you’re partnering with an industry leader. AAR’s global presence combined with our diverse product portfolio and professional services allows us to meet all of your program needs.