High Speed Mobility Wheel Set ISO Mobilizer
Our Customer Service Reps are available to help you find the product you need. Call 1-800-355-2015 now for assistance.
High Speed Mobility Wheel Set (HSMWS) ISO Mobilizer for 20' ISO Shelters
Weight in Pounds (lbs.)
- Rear flashing strobe lights (operated by on-board batteries)
- Hydraulic system for raising and lowering of shelter; Three-way power cord allows simultaneous lifting of each end during aircraft loading operations
- Safety Recommendation: Do not tow more weight than the weight of the vehicle
- Gross Axle Weight Rating: 15,250 lbs.
- Integral mobilizer/shelter leveling jacks built into mobilizer structure
- Spring applied parking brakes that also activate with loss of system air (rear only)
- 24 VDC system with standard NATO connectors to operate lift system; On-board batteries and charger (110V or 230V); operates from on-board batteries, vehicle connection, or hand pump back-up
- Gross Vehicular Weight Rating: 30,000 lbs.
- Maximum Speed 55 MPH on developed roads
- Ride Height 20" ground clearance at ride height
- 15” x 15” air-operated wedge service brakes on all four wheels (includes temporary use air tanks)
- Air-ride suspension with transverse stabilizer bars and levering valves on front and rear
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards 121
The following are available options that will enhance this product. Contact us to see how these options can be integrated into this product.
- Load distributing pads for jacks
- Mud flaps
- Swivel caster for dolly movement
- 10,000 lb. tie-down rings (not for helicopter sling)
- Interconnected cable for 24V lighting system and brake system hoses (front to rear)
- Chains for lifting ISO blocks from ground
- Anti-lock brakes
- Running lights - 24 VDC LED with turn/brake lights
- Necessary tools for connection to shelter
- Safety props for hydraulic system
- Optional second dolly is recommended if frequent use on undeveloped surfaces is anticipated