463L HCU-6/E Pallet
Our Customer Service Reps are available to help you find the product you need. Call 1-800-355-2015 now for assistance.
AAR's 463L HCU-6/E Pallet has been the mainstay for cargo movement in the United States Air Force since the early 1960's. Made of a balsa wood core and aluminum skin, this lightweight pallet is designed to be loaded and off-loaded on a variety of military and commercial aircraft.
108"W X 88"L X 2.25”H
Weight in Pounds (lbs.)
Maximum Gross Weight
- Internal Air Certified
- External Air Certifiable
- Corrosion, heat, moisture and UV-light
- Compatible with 463L load restraint system
- Bonded construction with aluminum facings
- Transportable by both air and surface methods
- Meets military and commercial air transport
- Provides on-site short-term storage of
equipment and materials
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Minimal field maintenance
- Provides cargo capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Provides rapid deployment of cargo
- Empty pallets can be stacked for storage
- Forkliftable with standard 10,000 lb. fork truck with 72” tines
- MIL-P-27443E Certified
- 22 tie-down rings (7,500 lb. capacity each in any direction)
Below are additional features that this product includes.
- Complies with Internal Aerial Delivery Requirements of MIL-HDBK-1791 of
the following aircraft:
This product is capable of being transported by the following means:
- C-130 All Pallet Position
- Internal Aircraft Transport Certified
- External Helicopter Sling Certifiable